I just discovered that my Contact sheet was not working properly. I had this feeling after I recieved an e-mail this morning, which was from “(unknown sender)” with the subject of “[your-subject]” and “[your-message]” in the text box. I asked Patrick to run a test and the same event happened. I guess this is what I get for never testing it in the beginning! Oops! So, if you were the person who tried to use it August 2, at 5:46 AM (Pacific) please let me know! I really want to know what you had to say! But now, it is working! Also, feel free to use it or e-mail me directly (ellis.janey [at] gmail.com)! Please remember, this site has been built from the ground up, and I bet this won’t be the last of the glitches!